Our mag follower is the best on the market today, will not break down with cleaning compound and will not crack. The shaft on the follower travels within the mag spring allowing the spring to compress around it, eliminating spring binding.
Universally works on the Remington, Winchester & Mossberg 12ga. shotguns
CNC machined from high-visibility Red engineering polymer (not surface dyed). It offers an excellent balance of desirable properties that bridges the gap between metals and ordinary plastics. It enjoys a widespread recognition for its reliability and performance in thousands of engineering
Properties and characteristics of this material:
The chemical composition, regular molecular structure and high degree of crystallinity result in a unique combination of outstanding characteristics not found in metals or most other plastics.
• High mechanical strength and rigidity
• Toughness and high resistance to repeated impacts
• Low friction and low wear
• Long-term fatigue endurance
• Excellent resistance to moisture, gasoline, solvents, and many other neutral chemicals
• Excellent dimensional stability
• Good resilience and resistance to creep
• Natural lubricity
• Wide end-use temperature range